Green Tea has been used since ancient times in China to address a wide spectrum of health concerns including weight loss, metabolism, and healthy aging. Green Tea’s benefits are attributed to its catechin polyphenols, particularly EGCG (epigallocatchin gallate), a powerful antioxidant. There is evidence to suggest that green tea extracts high in polyphenols may assist in achieving and maintaining healthy body weight and BMI.
The Green Tea Gold Advantage
NutriGold® Green Tea Gold features a high quality extract standardized to contain 98% Polyphenols, 80% Catechins, and 50% EGCG.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings per Container: 180
Ingredient — Amount per Serving
Decaf Green Tea Standardized Extract — 500 mg
– (Camellia sinsensis [leaf] standardized to contain 98% Polyphenols, 80% Catechins, including 50% EGCG (250 mg) and less than 1% caffeine)
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule (Vegetable Cellulose), Gluten-free Rice Flour (non-GMO).
Allergen Information: Free of eggs, soy, wheat, gluten, milk, peanuts, and shellfish.
Does NOT contain GMOs, Additives, Preservatives, Artificial Ingredients, Stearates, Silica, Salt, Sugar, Starch, Yeast, or Titanium Dioxide.
Manufactured to stringent GMP guidelines in USA
Health Benefits of Green Tea
When taken as directed, Green Tea can:
– Enhance metabolism and support healthy weight*
– Support healthy heart function*
– Promote calmness and relaxation*
– Support immune health and promote overall well-being*
– Offer antioxidant protection and support healthy aging*